Website Terms and Conditions
1. The website nybusinessjobs.com operating at nybusinessjobs.com(hereinafter: the Website) is operated by: Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości “Twój StartUp” with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Żurawia 6/12, lok. 766, 00-503 Warsaw, mailing address: Atlas Tower, Al. Jerozolimskie 123a, 18th floor, 02-017 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000442857, for which was assigned the Tax Identification Number: 521-364-12-11; National Business Registry Number: 146-433-467, and BDO number: 000460502, hereinafter referred to as the Foundation.
2. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions apply to activities performed for the benefit of Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości “Twój StartUp” by an organised part of the enterprise named Projekt Praca operating at the Branch of the Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości “Twój StartUp” (e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org) .
3. The Terms and Conditions specify:
1) rules for the use of the Website;
the types and extent of electronic services provided by the Website;
the terms and conditions for the conclusion and termination of agreements for the
provision of electronic services concluded through the Website;
4) service delivery times and rules;
terms and forms of payment for services;
The rights of the Client (Customer) to cancel the order and withdraw from the
7) rules for filing and handling complaints;
8) rights of the Client (Customer) who is a consumer.
4. The Website provides services via a website,
using means of distance communication. The Agreements for the provision of services concluded by the Client with the Website are distance agreements within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
5. The Customer is entitled and obliged to use the Website in accordance with its intended
use and the principles of social interaction and good morals.
6. No registration is required to view the Website's offer. Use of the Website without
registration does not give access to the full functionality offered by the Website. The use of the Website without registration is tantamount to the Client (Customer) entering into a free-of-charge agreement with the Website for the provision of electronic services. Such agreement is concluded for the duration of the browsing of the Website and is terminated as soon as the Client leaves the Website.
7. In order to gain access to the full functionality of the Website, enabling the publication of
advertisements referred to in paragraph 3.1 of these Terms and Conditions, it is necessary to register, i.e. create an Employer's account on the Website by providing the full name of the company, first and last name, e-mail address, password, TAX ID number, telephone number, registered office address, website, logo, company description and billing address. The demonstration of some of the above data may be optional or the website may not require and provide a form to provide some of the above data. The registration of an Employer's account on the Website is tantamount to the Client, hereinafter referred to as the User (Customer), entering into a free-of-charge agreement with the Website for the provision of services by electronic means. Such an agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
8. The use of the Website, as the User, for the basic addition of offers is chargeable,
however, the administrator may establish temporary promotions consisting of a reduction of the declared payment amounts for ads or establish free addition of ads. Browsing the website is free of charge.
9. Advertisements added to the website by the User should be in English. Advertisements
that are not written in English will not be published on the Website.
10. In order to gain access to the functionalities of the Website, which enable one to respond
to the advertisements referred to in paragraph 3.1 of these Terms and Conditions and to send recruitment documents (e.g. CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.), it is necessary to register, i.e. to create a Candidate's account on the Website by providing full name(s), e-mail address and password. The registration of the Candidate's account on the Website is tantamount to the conclusion by the Client, hereinafter referred to as the Candidate (Customer), of a free-of-charge agreement with the Website for the provision of services by electronic means. Such an agreement is concluded for an indefinite period. However, the Administrator reserves the right to provide the possibility for the Candidate to respond to job offers and post relevant application documents without registration.
11. The use of the Website as the Candidate for the basic browsing and responding to the
advertisements therein is free of charge, but some additional services related thereto may already be charged extra, according to the Website's Tariffs.
12. The Terms and Conditions are freely available to anyone, in a form that allows them to
obtain, reproduce and record them at: https://nybusinessjobs.com/terms-of-use/
14. The services of the Website may be used by natural persons with full legal capacity, who have the possibility of appearing on the Website as a private individual, a business person or a person authorised to represent a company or legal entity.
Technical requirements for using the Website
1. In order to browse the Website, a terminal device with access to the Internet and a
web browser such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari in an up-to-date version is required.
2. In order to use certain functionalities of the Website, including but not limited to
registering on the Website, as well as publishing advertisements, an active electronic mail (e-mail) account is required.
Types and scope of services to be provided, as well as the terms and time of their provision 1. The Website allows the User to publish job advertisements (hereinafter referred to as the
Advertisement) from the various industries featured on the portal. 2. Within the Announcements, it is possible, among other things:
a) Indication of contact details (telephone, e-mail, website, social network accounts);
b) Indication of workplace address;
c) Indication of job description;
d) Addition of an advertisement category (according to the existing nomenclature on
3. A registered Website Client (User) may purchase ordinary services and additional services
consisting, in particular, of the promotion of advertisements, against payment.
4. The scope of the Additional Services may change without amending these Terms and
Conditions by posting a description of the Additional Service on the website. The price and scope of the Additional Services are stated each time on the Website. The purchase of an Additional Service entails an obligation on the part of the Client to pay the indicated price, and non-payment entitles the Website to suspend performance of the service until payment is settled.
5. Once the User adds an Advertisement and the Website publishes it, they will have access
to the application documents (e.g. CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) of the candidates who applied for the job position in question.
6. The User bears all responsibility for the content of the advertisement added and is
obliged, in particular, to provide correct and truthful data, the advertisement content that must not mislead others, that corresponds to the actual scope of the service and that complies with the law. The Website does not accept any responsibility for the content of the posted Advertisement, which is fully borne by the User adding the Advertisement.
7. The Website does not interfere with the content of the Announcements added by the
User, except in instances of violation of applicable law or the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a justified suspicion that the User has provided false data, the Website has the right to withdraw the service by notifying the User.
8. The User is obliged to comply with the regulations of the Website, in particular to place
Advertisements in the correct categories and to describe them in as much detail as
possible in order to accurately describe the subject of the Advertisement and to avoid any possibility of misleading third parties.
9. The User decides for themselves whether the Advertisement has the character of a
binding offer, or whether the information contained in the Advertisement does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code, but constitutes an invitation to conclude the agreement as described in Article 71 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code. The Website does not in any way act as an intermediary in any contact, arrangements or conclusion of any transactions or obligations between the User placing the Advertisement and third parties.
10. The Website has the right to moderate Advertisements, including editing and deleting
content posted by Users, changing the category and place of publication, as well as suspending publication or temporarily suspending publication of a given Advertisement, including in particular in the event that it contains content that is contrary to applicable law.
11. The User verified by the Website gains access to a panel on the Service called “Employer
Account”. This panel allows the User to access to view the applications of Candidates for the User Advertisement published by the Website.
12. The “Employer Account” panel allows the User to select Candidate applications, as well
as an internal contact form through which the User can contact the external e-mail address provided by the Candidate when they reply to the Advertisement.
13. In the “Employer Account” panel, the User also has access to invoices and other billing
documents issued by the Website.
14. The Candidate verified by the Website gains access to a panel on the Website called
“Candidate Account”. This panel gives the Candidate access to view the application documents uploaded and published on the Website by the Candidate, such as for example CVs, cover letters, portfolios etc.
15. The “Candidate Account” panel also gives the Candidate access to the list of
Advertisements to which they have responded (applied) via the Website and to the saved favourite Advertisements.
16. The Website shall make available to all recipients of the Website, next to each
advertisement, the possibility of sending an e-mail to email@example.com, which allows the User, Candidate or any other visitor to the Website to report any irregularities with regard to the advertisement of other persons posted on the Website. If the visitor lodges a complaint, it is necessary to fill in the content and provide the following data: identification of the complainant (e.g.: first name or nickname), e-mail address (to respond to the complaint) and content of the complaint. The complainant may also provide their contact number if they choose to do so when responding to the complaint. The submission of a complaint on the Website is tantamount to the User (Customer) Client entering into a free of charge agreement with the Website for the provision of electronic services. Such an agreement is concluded for an indefinite period. The Website will promptly recognise the indicated complaint and respond in the form of contact stipulated between the parties (e-mail).
17. The Website reserves the right to temporarily suspend its operations, particularly for the
purposes of maintenance, development or modernisation.
18. In the event of basic additions to the Website or the purchase of Additional Services,
failure to pay within 5 (say: five) days of placing an order may result in cancellation of the order. In such a situation, the User may place the order again. Order fulfilment begins upon receipt of payment for the service.
19. In the event that only part of the service can be provided, the Website may offer the
1) cancellation of the order in its entirety (if the User chooses this option, the Website
will be released from its obligation to provide the service);
2) cancellation of the part of the order where performance is not possible
within the specified period (if the User chooses this option, the order will be fulfilled in part, with the Website being relieved of its obligation to fulfil the rest of the order);
3) provision of an alternative service to be agreed with you. The order on the basis of
the substitute service, once approved by the User, will be treated as final.
20. In the event that the Website is unable to fulfil the User's order for other reasons, the
Website will inform the User by sending information to the e-mail address provided during registration or order placement within 7 (say: seven) days, counting from the day of concluding the agreement.
21. If the payment for the object of the order being a service that could not be fulfilled in
whole or in part has been made in advance, the Website shall refund the User the
amount paid (or the difference) within 14 (say: fourteen) days from the date of sending the information in the same manner as the payment was made.
22. The Website may include information on the number of working days, i.e. the days of the
week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, during which the requested service will be provided, on the website presenting the service in question. The information in question is an indicative time counted from the moment the order is accepted for processing until the completion of the service ordered, in the manner chosen by the User. Lead times are quoted based on the deadline for completing all the necessary information.
23. By uploading the Advertisement to the Website, the User agrees that the Website may
copy and publish the Advertisements uploaded by the User on other websites and social networks – whether or not directly or indirectly linked to the Website – without notifying the User.
24. The Website serves Clients worldwide. However, the administrator reserves the right to
limit the geographical scope of the services provided.
25. The Website is obliged to provide the User who is a Consumer, in a clear and
conspicuous manner, immediately before the User places an order, with information on, in particular:
a. the main features of the service, including the subject matter and the means of
communication with the Customer,
b. the total price or consideration for the performance including taxes and, where
the nature of the subject matter of the performance does not, reasonably, allow for their calculation in advance, the manner in which they will be calculated, as well as transport, delivery, postal and other charges and, where the amount of such charges cannot be determined, the obligation to pay them;
c. the right of withdrawal or the absence of such a right,
d. the duration of the agreement or how and why the agreement should be
terminated - if the agreement is of indeterminate duration or is to be extended automatically;
e. the minimum duration of the Customer's contractual obligations.
26. The User may terminate the Service Agreement, in writing or by document, by giving 1
month's notice effective at the end of a calendar month.
27. The Website may terminate the Service Agreement, in writing or by document, by giving
1 month's notice effective at the end of a calendar month, for valid reasons. The parties consider valid reasons to be:
a. discontinuance or the decision of the Website to discontinue the operation of the
organised part of the enterprise indicated in paragraph 1;
b. a significant change or a decision by the Website to significantly change the scope of
business of the organised part of the enterprise indicated in paragraph 1;
c. a significant reorganisation within the Website's company
d. the occurrence of failures or hindrances (in particular technical ones) not attributable
to the Website, which prevent or significantly impede the provision of Services to the User;
e. delay by the User in the payment of remuneration to the Website;
f. a material breach of the Agreement or the Terms and Conditions by the User.
Service prices and delivery cost
1. The prices shown next to the Tariffs offered by the Website are gross prices, i.e. they
include Value Added Tax (VAT) with a rate of - not subject to tax, in the case of exports of services within the United States. Prices are quoted in currency – US dollar. In the event of the importation of services from the United States, an additional tax settlement may be necessary with the competent tax office there.
2. The Website reserves the right to change prices, introduce new services for sale,
undertake and cancel promotional actions, or introduce changes thereto in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws, with the proviso that such changes do not infringe the rights of persons who concluded agreements for the provision of services by the Website before the aforementioned changes were made, or the rights of persons entitled to take advantage of a given promotion, in accordance with its rules and during its duration.
3. Delivery will be made by the Website in the form of electronic content posted on the
1. The Website User may pay by traditional bank transfer or by means of the instant payment services indicated during the finalisation of the User's insertion of the Advertisement on the Website, if these are made available by the administrator at the time.
2. Refunds shall be made in the same manner as the payment was made by the Website
User, unless the Website User has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not involve any costs for the Website and the Website User.
3. It is not possible to pay with cash on the Website.
Consumer's right of withdrawal
1. The provisions of this paragraph shall apply to the Customer who is a consumer, or to a
natural person to whom the provisions concerning consumers are legally applicable (hereinafter referred to as the Customer-Consumer). Point 12 of the paragraph applies to legal entities as well as natural persons conducting an economic activity.
2. The consumer is defined as a natural person who makes a legal transaction with the
entrepreneur which is not directly related to their commercial or professional activity.
3. The provisions relating to the consumer shall also apply to a natural person who
concludes an agreement directly related to their business activity, where it is apparent from the content of that agreement that it is not of a professional nature for that person, arising in particular from the subject matter of their business activity made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
4. The Customer-Consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded agreement
without giving any reason or incurring costs. The agreement from which the Customer-Consumer has withdrawn shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
5. In order for the Customer-Consumer to withdraw from the agreement, it is sufficient to
make a declaration of withdrawal and send it to the Website, within 14 (say: fourteen) days from the date of performance.
6. The following shall be sufficient to meet the withdrawal deadline: 1) sending a written declaration to the address of the Website or 2) sending a scan of the signed declaration to the e-mail address of the Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The Website shall immediately send to the Customer-Consumer, on a durable medium,
an acknowledgement of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal made electronically, as referred to in paragraph 4(2) of this section.
8. The Website will refund the payment using the same method used by the Customer-
Consumer, unless the Customer-Consumer agrees with the Shop on another way of refund that does not incur any costs for the Customer-Consumer.
9. The Website will also correct the proofs of purchase previously provided to the
Customer-Consumer (corrective VAT invoice or corrective specification).
10. If the Customer-Consumer has sent a declaration of withdrawal before receiving
confirmation of the order, the order is cancelled.
11. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Customer-Consumer in respect of the
agreements indicated in Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, i.e. agreements:
1) for the provision of services, where the entrepreneur has performed the service in
full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the provision of the service by the entrepreneur, that after the entrepreneur's performance, they will lose their right to withdraw from the agreement;
2) for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium where
performance has begun with the consumer's express consent before the end of the withdrawal period and after the entrepreneur has informed the consumer of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
12. The Customer, once the service has been provided by the Website, loses the right to
withdraw from the agreement.
1. The Website User has the right to lodge a complaint about the services provided.
2. The Website User shall submit a complaint in writing or by e-mail within 2 (say: two)
years from the date of provision of the Service, to the correspondence address or e-mail address indicated in paragraph 11 of the complaint.
3. The complaint may contain one of the demands:
1) price reduction;
2) rectification of the defect; 3) declaration of withdrawal.
4. The Website may request that the complaint be supplemented by sending a copy or scan
of the proof of purchase (e.g. VAT invoice or specifications) to the address indicated in the request for supplementation of the complaint.
5. The complaint will be processed within 14 (say: fourteen) days from the date of
submission or, if it was necessary to supplement the complaint, from the date the complaint was supplemented.
6. In the event that the Website does not respond to the complaint
within the period indicated in paragraph 6 of this section, the complaint shall be deemed to have been accepted.
7. The Website will inform the User Client of the outcome of the complaint on paper or on a
durable medium, in the same manner as the User Client submits the complaint.
8. If the complaint is considered justified, the Website shall immediately inform
the User Client and shall, depending on the request: reduce the price or send, or failing this, refund the User Client the amount due by postal order to the address indicated or by bank transfer to a bank account. The Website shall issue to the User a corresponding correction to the proof of purchase (corrective VAT invoice or corrective specification).
9. The use of a specific method of out-of-court dispute resolution is only possible with the
mutual agreement of the Website User and the Website. Detailed procedures for out-of-court settlement of disputes between the Website User and the Website are available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: www.uokik.gov.pl, on the websites of the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, as well as at district (city) consumer ombudsmen.
10. To the extent not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil
Code, including in particular the warranty provisions, shall apply to determine the rights and obligations of the User, the Client and the Website in the event of a defect in the service provided.
11. In the event of non-consumer sales, warranty liability is excluded.
1. The Website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information
contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, small pieces of information sent by the website and stored on the
Customer's terminal device (computer, laptop, smartphone) necessary for the proper functioning of the website or the functionality the Customer wishes to use. These cookies contain various pieces of information necessary for the website to function properly, usually the name of the website, their personalisation and login information.
preferences and to optimise the use of the websites. They make it possible to recognise the Customer's device and display a website tailored to their individual preferences, as well as to create statistics which help to understand the way in which the Customer uses the Website and thus to improve its structure and content.
4. The Website divides stored cookies according to the length of time they are placed on
the Customer's terminal equipment and distinguishes between:
1) Session cookies – used only during the current Customer session and deleted when
the session is closed.
2) Persistent cookies – they are not deleted after the current session is closed and are
stored on the Customer's computer for a set period of time or without expiry date, depending on the individual settings of the website owner.
5. The Customer can delete the cookies on their computer at any time. The Website informs
you that deletion, disabling or restriction may affect the proper functioning of the Website or some of its components.
6. The Website also differentiates between cookies as follows:
1) Functional – to enable proper use of the Website,
2) Security – to enable secure use of the Website's functionalities,
3) Authentication – enabling the maintenance of the so-called Customer login session,
4) Advertising – allowing personalised advertisements to be displayed,
5) Configuration – allowing you to configure the settings of the features and services of
7. Detailed information on the possibility and handling of cookies is available in the settings
of your software (web browser).
8. Cookies are placed on the Website Customer's terminal equipment
and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
1. The Controller of the Candidates' personal data provided to the Employer is the
2. The use of the Website is tantamount to entrusting the processing of Candidates'
personal data to the Foundation.
3. The purpose of the entrustment is to enable the correct use of the Website
4. The Foundation is obliged to delete the entrusted personal data upon termination of the
agreement with the Employer.
5. The nature of the processing of the personal data entrusted includes, but is not limited
to: collection, modification, combination, deletion, disclosure, archiving and transmission of personal data in paper and electronic form
6. The entrustment includes data provided to the Employer via the internal messenger and
in the Advertisements provided
7. The Foundation is obliged to process the entrusted personal data only on the
documented instructions of the Employer. 8. The Foundation is obliged to:
1. ensure that persons authorised to process personal data commit themselves to
2. take all measures required under Article 32 of the GDPR;
3. considering the nature of the processing, assist the Employer, as far as possible,
through appropriate technical and organisational measures, to comply with the obligation to respond to the data subject's requests for the exercise of their rights as defined in Chapter III of the GDPR and, considering the nature of the processing and the information available to it, assist the Employer to comply with the obligations defined in Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR;
4. make available to the Employer all information necessary to demonstrate
compliance with the obligations specified in this paragraph and allow and contribute to audits, including inspections, by the Employer or an auditor authorised by the Employer;
5. inform the Employer of any personal data breach and suspected data breach no
later than 24 hours after the breach is discovered.
9. By using the Application, the Employer agrees to further entrust data processing to ICT and marketing service providers and beneficiaries of the Foundation. A full list of further processors is available upon request from the Employer. The Foundation is entitled to terminate the agreement if, as a result of an objection expressed, it is not possible to provide the service correctly.
10. In undertaking a sub-processing, the Foundation is obliged to commit the sub-processor
to all of the Foundation's obligations under this paragraph.
Website contact details
The User may contact the Website by e-mail, at: email@example.com
1. The Website informs that the use of services provided electronically involves risks
resulting from the generally accessible nature of the Internet, including in particular the possibility of obtaining or modifying the User's transmitted data by unauthorised third parties. In order to minimise the aforementioned risk, the User Client should use appropriate security measures, including in particular the use of anti-virus software, having up-to-date versions of Internet browsers and operating systems and not using open access points.
2. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Website is not responsible for the blocking by
mail server administrators of the transmission of messages to the email address indicated by the User of the Customer and for the deletion and blocking of emails by software installed on the computer used by the User Customer.
3. The Website is not responsible for the equipment and infrastructure used by the Website
User, including malfunctions of public data communication networks, resulting, for example, in a lack of or interference with access to the Website.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Website shall not be liable for any disruptions,
including interruptions, in its operation caused by force majeure, unauthorised acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Website with the technical infrastructure of the User Customer.
5. The Website informs that the display of the image visualisation and graphic material
on the ICT system of the User Client is dependent on a number of factors, including the type of matrix, aspect ratio, resolution, method of backlighting, technologies used and the efficiency of the control electronics and settings. Discrepancies between the visualisation available in the User Client's ICT system and the actual appearance cannot be the basis for a complaint.
6. The Website informs that all trademarks (logos, logotypes, brand names, etc.), graphic
materials or photographs placed on the Website's websites are subject to legal protection and are used by the Website solely for information purposes.
7. All names of goods and services offered for sale by the Website are used for identification
purposes, and may be protected or reserved under the provisions of the Industrial Property Law.
8. The Website draws attention to the fact that the Website contains content protected by
intellectual property laws, in particular works protected by copyright (content posted on the Website, layout, graphics, photos, etc.). The Website Users and visitors to the Website undertake to respect the intellectual property rights (including author's economic rights and industrial property rights such as those arising from the registration of trademarks) vested in the Website and third parties. The Website User or the visitor to the Website is solely responsible for failure to comply with the provisions of this section.
9. The Website User may not post unlawful, illegal, immoral or vulgar content or material
that violates the welfare of third parties, nor may they publish links to obscene material or material that is offensive to the dignity of others or send out spam. In particular, such content may not constitute the subject matter or even a fragment of the Advertisements posted on the portal, and a breach of the above obligation may result in the content being altered or blocked, the user being temporarily blocked or the user's account on the Website being permanently deleted.
10. The Customer User shall refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning
of the Website's ICT system, including, in particular, any interference with the operation of the Website or its technical elements.
11. Unless otherwise stipulated by mandatory provisions of law, disputes related to
agreements concluded on the basis of the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the court having jurisdiction over the Website.
12. The Website undertakes to inform registered users of the Website of any change to the
Terms and Conditions by sending an electronic message to the email addresses provided during registration, and the User, upon receipt of such information, will be able to delete their account at any time. The change to the Terms and Conditions does not affect orders confirmed before the effective date of the change.
13. In matters not regulated in the Terms and Conditions, the applicable provisions of Polish
law shall apply, in particular:
1) Act of 232 April 1964 of the Civil Code; 2) Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
14. The Terms and Conditions are effective as of: 04.05.2023.
Communication on out-of-court dispute resolution
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on ODR in consumer disputes), Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości “Twój Startup” with its registered office in Warsaw hereby provides an electronic link to the online ODR (online dispute resolution) platform: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr. The ODR platform allows for the out-of-court resolution of disputes between businesses and consumers. Dispute resolution by this method is voluntary.
WITHDRAWAL FORM TEMPLATE
(this form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
(Name of person submitting the letter) ………………………………………………
(address of the person submitting the letter)
Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości
ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok 766
(e-mail contact preferred)
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
I, the undersigned, hereby withdraw from the following agreement:
Date of conclusion of the agreement
Subject matter of the agreement
Date: ………………………….COMPLAINT TEMPLATE
(this form should only be completed and returned if you wish to file the complaint) ………………………………………………
(Name of person submitting the letter) ………………………………………………
(address of the person submitting the letter)
Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości
ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok 766
(e-mail contact preferred)
I, the undersigned, hereby submit a complaint regarding the agreement dated ..............................................., the subject of which was
Reason for complaint:
(describe the reason for the complaint in detail)
In view of the above *:
request that the price of the goods be reduced to ;
request that the defect be rectified;
request that the goods be replaced by goods free of defects;
declare that I withdraw from the agreement.
* delete as appropriate.